Welcome to ShaeJae Dolls

ShaeJae Dolls was created in 2011 by Laura Greffard.. A mother of 2 daughters Jenae and Shae-Lynn.. ShaeJae is not only named after Jenae and Shae-Lynn but they are the inspiration behind it!

Saturday 21 September 2013

BODY and HAIR style!


BODY and HAIR style!

I now have a few body and hair styles to choose from! I am going to give a little description to help you decide what ShaeJae is right for you!
 
First lets start out with BODY.
 
We have the 8" or 11" ShaeJae Huggable Doll.. This is my newest body style. It is a once piece body, but has feet and the arms and legs are thread jointed. This means the arms and legs are more stable.  The arms are out like your going to get a big hug, and the legs are out in a sitting position. The arms and legs are still slightly moveable to gets dressed easily :) Prices range from $60-$85 for 8" and $90-$145 for 11"


 Next we have the 8" or 11" ShaeJae Loveable Doll.. This is my original doll. The arm and legs are sewn with a single seam allowing some movement. Unlike the huggable doll, there aren't actual feet, but there is a handsewn stitch to make a small foot. Prices range same as huggable doll.

 

I also have some itty bitty dolls.. I call them ShaeJae Snugglz and Mini Snugglz. They are super cute! They are perfect for smaller hands and budgets :) Prices range from $20-40

 
I also make baby style dolls. I make a 9" and 11". The 9" has straight arms, but curved legs.. And the 11" has curved arms and legs. Their curved legs make it nice and easy to get a diaper on and off! Prices range from $55 for 9" and $85 for 11"

 
My last items are PONIES :) I make a itty bitty Pony Pal, they are approx. 6". They are made with super soft cotton velour. I also have 9" Ponies, which are made from cotton interlock. They can come with all kinds of accessories! Prices range from $22 for pony pal and $55 for ponies and $125 for doll/pony set.

 
 
 
NEXT we are going to talk about HAIR!!
 
First we have Handspun or "Dreads" This is 100% wool.. I usually handspin it myself, but I like to buy some once in a while too :) Base price hair.
 
Then we have Brushed Mohair. This is finer and a little frizzier, but still super cute :) Base price hair
 
Along with the Brushed, we have Boucle.. Which is curly! Base price hair
 
Here is Tibetan Lamskin. This is a labour of LOVE! haha, It is SOOO Soft, and beautiful.. It also can be gently brushed! Higher price hair
 
Then we have Wool Locks. There are a few different kinds of locks that could be used, Teeswater, Mohair, Wensleydale.. But in this photo I used Teeswater.. LOVE! I crochet a cap and weft the locks together then tightly sew them into the crochet cap making a wig. Higher price hair
 
Lock Spun... This is a beautiful chunky hair that is handspun like the "Dread" Hair but instead of using a smooth roving batt it is spun using locks.. It is absolutely gorgeous! Higher price hair            
                  
 Straight Weft! B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L.. This can be made using combed mohair or silk. It is a wig made using the same technique as the wool locks. In most cases this hair can be gently brushed! Higher price hair
 


 

 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment